Friday, August 04, 2006

And I hope you like jammin' too!

"Ooh, yeah! all right!
Were jammin:
I wanna jam it wid you.
Were jammin, jammin,
And I hope you like jammin, too.

Aint no rules, aint no vow, we can do it anyhow:
Ini will see you through,
cos everyday we pay the price with a little sacrifice,
Jammin till the jam is through.

Were jammin -
To think that jammin was a thing of the past;
Were jammin,
And I hope this jam is gonna last."

Jammin' Bob Marley (to hear a clip of the song, click on jammin')

Not too long ago, I was definitely jammin' till the jam was through. (Although I know that is not what Bob had in mind.) And here is the reason why:
Apricots,
Sour cherries,

Strawberries,
Red currants, and white currants
Now that we have more appropriately Dutch weather this week, sweet cherries are on the agenda.

1 Comments:

Blogger Riana Lagarde said...

I love love love strawberry jam! Yummy!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit