Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Disclaimer

Hello everyone. Up until now, I have been stealthily posting under GM's moniker. He graciously created a username for me last night, so now I can post under my own auspices. First, thank you for stopping by to check in on us. As you can see, we having quite a nice time here in the Netherlands. Now for the disclaimer. My former English teachers are in now way responsible for my current mangling of English grammar. I have only myself and my faulty memory to blame on that one. So, if you have better language skills than I, please forgive me. Now, let me tell you... It really stinks to wake up with the beginnings of a migraine on the first really gorgeous day in a week. I think my lovely triptan based medication is finally working and I can go out and enjoy the sunshine instead of wincing from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit